Week 16: Planning Your Future Strategy

Reflecting & Looking Forward

I enjoyed curating the content on my Facebook pages. At first, I was hesitant in creating a Facebook page for myself as a graphic designer because I haven't done work outside of school, but I through my job in MiraCosta College I can use my designs to curate content for my graphic design page. This class also provided many resources to be more engaging with other Facebook pages that I am also in charge of, like my Toastmasters' Facebook page. 

All in all, I think I will use Facebook and Instagram first to integrate with my businesses. Facebook is a powerful tool to generate content and interact with followers. Instagram will be used to generate on the spot content, and you can easily track a hashtag if I have a campaign I want to see analyzed.  Once, I have a handled on those platforms, I will integrate Twitter and YouTube in the second phase of my social media strategy. I want to establish and research who will be the biggest influencers in graphic design and in Toastmasters from there I will follow and connect with them on Twitter. As for YouTube, I will need more time in creating and editing video content. In order to organize all these platforms in one place, I will use Hootsuite. I like to use Hootsuite because it is currently free to use and I work with it in my current job and previous other work experiences. 

Rough Draft


Here's a rough draft plan for next month's content for my Toastmasters Facebook Group. In order to show we are a great resource for public speaking, we should be a powerhouse resource when we meet for our weekly meetings and on social media. We should have daily content. This will gather organic likes from fellow members of the group and hopefully attract more people to join Toastmasters.





Comments

  1. I love your plan! I just typed mine out but you went above and beyond. I love it and will use this idea for my planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, love your spreadsheet-such a great idea! I feel like mine looks a little sloppy compared to yours! I am also using Instagram and Facebook for my platforms. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment