Week 12: Using Other Social Media

For MiraCosta College, I would implement streaming content like a podcast. As for my graphic design business, I would implement a LinkedIn profile. My personal LinkedIn fits the purpose for my graphic design business. Besides, MiraCosta is also on LinkedIn with a profile focusing on employment. I think streaming content like a podcast would benefit MiraCosta. The podcast can be used as an outlet for students. MiraCosta has a variety of students that can be a guest on the show to reflect their experience as a Spartan. This podcast can double as a marketing tool for prospective students as well. If MiraCosta College curates content based on admission dates, a podcast focusing on new students will help with enrollment rates, especially during the years when the rates are low.

Comments